Thursday, July 28, 2011

Escaping Sleep

I am trying to catch up. Really I am. But every time I sit down to write my eyes begin to flutter until I'm fast asleep. Last night was the first night my little Jdog slept through the night. I'm talking 7pm-5:30am. Pretty awesome. Except that I slept right through the night too. I do look forward to my sleepless nights. Somehow I feel more prepared for whatever is to come when I spend my time scribbling, studying and strategizing rather than sleeping. Hopefully I'll be able to evade my sleep schedule soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. Yay baby J!!!

    I love pouring over the planner, too. Something about working it all out in your mind beforehand is empowering... as long as I realize the plan is "subject to change"... actually almost certain to change... :)

    ReplyDelete