Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sir Atrain

I have a little hero. Usually he goes by Atrain, but today he was dubbed a knight and adorned with the finest apparel the dollar store had to offer (with a few pieces of armor put on reserve for future "good goodbye" reward purposes). So, with helmet on head and sword in hand, he helped me turn our church into a traffic zone/women's workshop. We drew a road with tape along the entire length of the hallway, littered it with toy cars, and rearranged furniture. "Follow me this way," he said, directing our road construction, and adding "no, no--put that here, not there" if I ever misplaced an element. Sir Atrain is a skilled engineer, and a loyal companion. I don't know what I would have done tonight without his company. He was definitely my knight in shining armor.


No comments:

Post a Comment