Sunday, August 28, 2011

Congratulations

I just wanted to take this opportunity to congratulate the husband, who is the proud new owner of a sweet second-hand Cervelo bike frame. You waited long and hard for this moment in your life to arrive and I'm so privileged to be a part of it. I really can't wait to ride beside you on my new-to-me-hand-me-down Bottechia frame. Please don't leave me in the dust.

I would also like to announce that I drove my first successful stint on a motorcycle tonight. I won't go into all of the details of my first unsuccessful moment on a motor-bike. But, it was in front of my future husband and I did break the mirror off of my dad's vintage bike. Oops. Tonight's ride was much, much better than that one. This must mean I'm becoming more controlled and balanced in my old age. Yes, I'm sure that's what it means.

2 comments:

  1. Hope it was a lovely bday celebration to boot.

    Glad you'll have one of those "peddle bikes"... I think I'll join you for Christmas. !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mothers shouldn't ride motor bikes.

    ReplyDelete