Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Clarification

After reading my last two posts, one might assume that the husband is lazy. Tis not so, I assure you. I just like to poke fun at him for being a bather. If I had to get up at 4am every day to study my pants off in order to make a good impression that wasn’t even guaranteed, I would want to soak my worries away in the tub on Sunday too…that is, if I liked bathing. I would also want to go to bed at a decent hour…but I don’t.

Also, just to clarify, Atrain did poop in the potty today. Yesterday he said that he did, but the toilet flushed before I could see the evidence. He’s been known to “pretend” when it comes to potty training these days. Guess the potty box of toys is a little too appealing. But, one poop is progress…even if the other half of it ended up in his pull-ups a half hour later. Poor kid. I bet it is uncomfortable to cut yourself off mid-bowel movement just so that you can show mom, claim your toy and retreat to your preferred pooping zone. We’re getting there though, and I couldn’t be more excited.

Finally, in light of recent comments, I made an amendment to my equation:

u[E(2d+b-y)+5s-x+pp-mD/9bf(g+rw)+3C]=24^th

where th=the love of my life, the husband.

2 comments:

  1. Mel, I don't think anybody who knows your husband, or knows the sacrifices he is making, would think that he is lazy. Not at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jessica. I would hope not! When he read them he laughed, but said, "I sound like I'm a lazy lump of husband." I just had to clarify, for his sake. :)

    ReplyDelete