Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Unstoppable

'Hey, wait a second!' said Atrain, in a moment of surprise and stupor. You see, he just realized the direction we are headed now does not take us back to California. Indeed, it takes us home--a moment he has been dreading the entire trip. 'I don't want to go home!' he wailed, and has been wailing ever since. Along with, 'Please turn around the car,' and 'I'm really sad I'm not going back!'

It is a sad, pathetic scene. But I'm also trying to hold back my giggles. I wonder how long this will go on. Determination/stubbornness has always been one of Atrain's strong suits. We're going on a 100 mile long fit now. I wish i had a big enough bag of mommy tricks to derail this train. 'I guess this is the sign of a good vacation,' said the husband. I would hate to see the sign of a bad one.

2 comments:

  1. Derail the train... haha... that's funny!

    I can't wait to see what he determines to do with his life. Whatever he chooses, he will go for it with gusto!

    Fill us in with details soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love California!
    I think its good he is stubborn, even when its frustrating, it means that he will stick to his guns, let no one push him down. He is a fighter!

    ReplyDelete