Thursday, October 27, 2011

Recovery

Jdog peed on me tonight. I cried.  They were unexpected, confused tears, and I laughed at myself as I held my hand over his warm, everflowing stream of urine to block it from hitting my face.  Ew.  It was just another mess to add on top of the endless streak of mess our family has been producing lately.  I can still sense the scent of Atrain's upchuck on my fingers.  Maybe it's just my imagination.  With all of the scrubbing and soaking and sterilizing I have done, the smell must be a mere credit to my grand imagination.  At least it's being used for something.

My book writing dream has been a little buried by all the bile piles lately.  But that's ok.  The husband and I have had a great time catching up on all of the summer flicks while nursing the boys back to health.  "I love October," he said today.  "There are so many great summer movies to see!"  I laughed, and agreed.  Maybe someday we'll get to see them in the theater.  I do love my Shmub (aka the husband).  He sure can make a killer tomato sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment