Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Porcupine Grill

The Porcupine Grill doesn't sound like a friendly place to dine, but it's our absolute favorite.  Their amazing chicken nachos have brought joy to my tummy on many happy occasions in the past three and a half years.  Especially on days like today--when I'd rather eat my own toe jam than cook.  But, lucky for me, the husband had a few other options up his sleeve.  Take out chicken nachos at the Porcupine was at the top of his list.

Someday, not too far away, I will miss nights like tonight: squinting past the low sunset rays beaming into our car; watching the dust particles dance around in front of the air vent as we listen to the kids' giggle-tease-cry cycle repeat itself; and catching glances from the husband's smiling eyes as we drive along the mountain side.  Our days around here are numbered.   I'm lucky to have each and every one.

1 comment:

  1. Love that place. We still have vouchers... we should have a double date...

    ReplyDelete