Sunday, January 8, 2012

Highs and Lows

Amazing how one day can have so many highs and lows:

High: Talking with the husband on the phone about our future.

Low: Spilling the canister of cocoa powder while making breakfast.

High: Atrain finding his prized toy car after we said a prayer for help.

Low: Me mishandling an innocent, yet very inappropriate Atrain play moment.

High: Testimony meeting at Church.

Low: Poor inconsolable Jdog who preferred to roll around in a tired mess of teething anguish in the hall at church rather than snuggle up to me and sleep in my arms.  Poor, sweet Jdog.

High: Reading a bit of Lucy Mack Smith's history with my dad.

Low: The migraine headache spawned from my irresponsible and oh so awesome lack of sleep lately.

High: The three pills my mom gave me that zapped it before it zapped me.

Low: Ignoring the awesome mess in my home and procrastinating clean up.

High: Going to bed before 2am.  Good night.

1 comment:

  1. I wanna know what you made for breakfast that included cocoa powder. Yum. :)

    ReplyDelete