Thursday, June 30, 2011

Busy Bug

I've been bit by the summer busy bug. I keep trying to stay up late, trying to record everything before memories sink into the recesses of my mind. Even when I'm able to recall things, they're not as fresh. But, I'll keep trying. There have been family reunions, wedding plans, family reunions, bachelorette parties complete with a penis cake, flatish tires, anxiety attacks, more missing the hubby, summer runs, laundry piles, and on and on.

There's a lot I haven't done, but at least I got to watch Atrain race down the hill on his bike today. At least I was able to sit and listen to him "read" his favorite books to me today while Jdog crawled to a stand on my shoulder. At least I finally ordered a pair of $9.00 glasses online so that I can begin to see things far away again. At least I have a few blog entries saved, though unfinished. Tonight I fell asleep at the computer again. Hopefully I'll get caught up soon. But if not, I'm going to use my new favorite that Atrain and I use often. "It's okay. I won't worry about it."

1 comment:

  1. You are doing wonderfully well at keeping up with the busy busy life that is yours.

    Thank you for making us part of the chaos! :)

    ReplyDelete