Friday, June 17, 2011

Sunset Run

Tonight we went on a sweet sunset run. It was a great way to decompress after our two-day long audiology appointment. I love taking my boys out in the stroller. They love it too. Jdog is even big enough to be propped up like a big-boy without his car seat attachment. He mumbles delightful “sshchhskisshc” sounds, scratches the various fabric textures and kicks the tray as we jog down the sidewalk.

On special occasions I even let Atrain bring his scooter along. Tonight was one such occasion. But I made him get dressed in his one piece pajamas before we left the house, just so I could giggle at how cute he looks scooting down the sidewalk in helmet and PJs. He chugged his little legs along side me and the bob as we watched the sun set slowly on the horizon. The perfect way to end a stinky day.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds picturesque. Such cute boys. Glad you treated yourself (and them) to a sunset...

    ReplyDelete