Monday, June 6, 2011

Hello Party

I'm crying. We don't want to leave the husband. We have been packing and planning a goodbye party all day to hopefully leave with smiles rather than tears. Silly me. I don't know why I tried.

We picked up the husband from work for the last time in Texas and not long after we told him of our party plans Atrain changed his mind. "I don't want a goodbye party," he said glumly. "What do you want?" the husband asked. "A hello party," Atrain replied. Me too, Atain. Me too.

5 comments:

  1. We can have a hello party when you get home... How's that?? Not as good I know, but we're sure looking forward to seeing you again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, we are excited for you to come back to us! :) I love the new banner. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! hello party here in utah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is Texas going? Any inroads to the future?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Let's get planning.

    As far as inroads...who knows! It would be an amazing program to get into. The husband is hoping for something a lot closer to home. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much for that one. I could see us in Texas some day...

    ReplyDelete