Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Date Night

Tonight the husband and I borrowed my mom's new convertible and took off for an adventure.  The plan was to eat at our favorite Thai restaurant, go to a dollar movie, and cruise up the canyon to find a great spot to make out under the stars.  But, for some odd reason they have closed the infamous look out point we were hoping to hit up.  Maybe the authorities assume we're too far into the winter season for there to be much public interest up that avenue.  I protest.

Things did not go as planned, but it was an awesome night, nonetheless.  We got to share dinner with Gap and Bambie, serve ourselves as much frozen yogurt as we could handle, play "freeze out" up the canyon, blow a few bucks on arcade games, break a sweat in my first dance dance revolution match ever (I stink), and cuddle in a nearly deserted theater with the man of my dreams.

It was a fabulous night.  I just love it when the husband asks me on a date.  I will never know how I got so lucky to marry him.

1 comment: