Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Strep

I am sick sickety sick sick. Strep throat is the enemy. He has taken razor blades to my tonsils.  They feel like infected golf balls stuck to the back of my tongue. I talk like a wookie. My body has been fighting fevers valiantly with fits of sweat and shivers.  I barricade myself beneath blankets all day long.

The husband is in MN doing residency interviews. The kids and I hide out at the in laws all day. I have the best in laws. Their generosity makes me cry like a baby. I feel like a baby--a baby that takes four advils a few times each day. It can only get better?

I'm supposed to get my mole's results tomorrow. I hope i dont have melanoma.

2 comments:

  1. Jack was in Rochester the same time as jonny. Sorry you are sick. I hope you don't have melNoma either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope it can only get better... love you.

    ReplyDelete