Friday, November 18, 2011

Discovery

I'm just sitting at the airport, waiting to pick up the husband from his MN-WI interviews. It is good to have interviews...hard to have an empty pillow beside me. I can't wait to see him. I even kept my makeup on and wore a cute outfit--not that he'd really notice. He likes me just as well without.

The boys will be especially excited to wake up to him at home. Jdog has a whole new bag full of tricks. Today he said circle, and I'm pretty sure his 'baba' was meant to communicate that he was ready for a bottle and nap. He is one funny pup. i adore his new found toddling courage. There were many moments today when Atrain and I gasped as J wobbled our way on two feet. The husband will be so impressed.

So, how do we get along without him? We simplify as much as possible, shop as much as the budget permits, and adventure--always adventure.  Today we explored the depths of the children's museum for the first time in Jdog's life. It was phenomenal.  I adore Jdog's "thinking" expression--so serious, so intent on understanding just where the balls go after he puts them in the vacuum holes.  I have a feeling we will be frequent visitors this winter.

1 comment: