Thursday, December 15, 2011

Time to Check

It's always wonderful to have a good excuse to spend extra time in the bathroom.  On a normal, shower day, my prep time takes about twenty mintues: five to shower, five to do my make up, five to fix my hair and five to get dressed.  (It's also--conveniently--the same ammount of time it takes for an episode of "Super Why" to run it's course).  On a non shower day, I'm ready to jet out the door in five mintues flat.

Tonight I stole an extra twenty minutes to prep for the husband's pre interview dinner with the Radiation Oncology department here in Utah.  When the babysitters arrived (thank you Bonanza and Leaf) and I finally emerged from the bathroom, it was so fun to see the look on the husband's face.  He raised his eyebrows, pulled a cheezy grin, and then checked out my booty.  I love that look on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment