Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pee-Yu

I made the best mistake today.  I'm still laughing about it.

In my rush to join the ward choir practice before church today, I forgot to take the diaper out to the garbage.  But, I did remember to take it out to the car with me.

The husband's car.

And, then I ran into the church building to sing.

Roughly four hours later, following an incredibly uplifting afternoon, I walked to the parking lot with the husband and the kids in tow.

The husband and I swapped keys.

He walked to his little red focus, and I juggled my way to my four door rav.  "Don't worry shmubbs," I thought to myself, "I will load the kids in by myself...aren't you glad you married a tough gal."

And, that was that.

Until, that is, my cell phone rang.

"Hello?" I said.  "Hi!" said the husband.  "How do you feel about your lesson?" I asked as I followed him home.  "It was fine," he said, "Do you know what you left in my car?"

(Pause to think)

(Outburst of uncontrollable laughter)

(still laughing)

"Sorry!"

(still unable to control myself)

"It's ok," says the husband.

(more laughter)

"I bet that stinks!"

1 comment:

  1. Haha... funny moment. At least it wasn't a steaming hot day...

    ReplyDelete