Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mole Mapping

It was an awkward day.  There's just no easy way to carry on a conversation with a complete stranger when you're naked, and they have a camera in their hands.

But, it's good to know if my skin is plotting against me.  It's good to chart unwanted changes in my moles that morph with malignant qualities.  Yes, I guess, sometimes it's good to be photographed in the nude.  

So, I put up with the pointless, "where are you from," and "what did you do in college," questions that dried up in the air like stale white bread while I tried to focus on how-exactly-I should speak as the lens focused on the entirety of my epidermis.  Yes, I did it--for my family, and for my future with them--I had my moles "mapped."  Bravo.

2 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel better, I go to my COUSIN to do the mapping. I feel so weird when I see him now, especially since he told me he has a photographic memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job mel

    here's to a safe future

    ReplyDelete