Monday, December 5, 2011

Manic Monday


In spite of the chaos constantly whirling between our children, Bill and I tackled the day.

We packed our kids tightly into bike trailers and strollers.  It took about an hour to escape.  The wind fought against us, but we battled back.

The boys battled each other, but we employed every diversion tactic we knew.  We succeeded when we reached the playground.  Ahhh...the playground.

She took me and Atrain to lunch while a sitter stayed with the other boys.  It was delicious.  The food was pretty good too.

We went on a drive to check out her new digs.  Beautiful.  It would be so sweet to live near Bill's family (and not just because she may soon the owner of a splash pad).

It all ended much too soon.  The husband and I crashed on the air mattress next to Atrain.  And then we left at 2am to drive home.  I didn't even get to say goodbye.  Perhaps it's better that way.

Atrain asked me if we can live at Mster's house.  His question was a bit of a surprise, seeing that their relationship was rather confrontational.  I'm so glad he forgot all of that.

It was a nice ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment