Thursday, December 1, 2011

Holiday Barbie

My hair is a bright, light shade of blonde.  It's usually blondish--some sort of mixture of highlights and color--the kind that can grow out for six months without being too tacky (if that's possible).  My adorable, thoughtful, amazing mother drove up here so that I could fix all of that while the husband is away on interviews.  She came bearing toys for the kiddos while I slipped out to get my hair done.  I have so much hair that it takes an insane amount of time to color--which is another reason why I like to wait.  I feel sorry for the unfortunate friend that has to do the job.

So, my sweet friend went to work.  And, by the time the foils came out, I was a crisp shade of golden blond--a lot more than usual.  She did an awesome job...it was just a bit surprising and I can't remember how long it's been since I've been so blonde. When I told the husband he said, "Alright!"  Funny hubby.  I'm glad he likes the blonder side of me.

1 comment: