Sunday, December 11, 2011

Slumber Party


I love boys.  Especially these ones.  So does Atrain.  And, we had the best sleep over last night.  We read books.  We ate pizza.  We giggled.  We cleaned. We made popcorn and watched little blue people sing and dance around on screen.  A few of us stayed up way past our bedtimes, Atrain included.  It was serious fun.


Sure, there were hiccups.  Especially when Atrain became extremely overtired and lost all exposure after an intense round of freeze tag.  And, then I followed suit.  I hate nothing more.  I'm thankful for repentance.

I'm also thankful for boys who help me to think outside of the box.  They are creative, and funny, and quirky, and clever, and oh so cute.  I hope that Jdog and Atrain follow right in their footsteps.  I am so lucky to be the mother and "aunt" of a bunch of boys.


No comments:

Post a Comment