Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Home Improvement

I spent some time tonight thinking about myself, I guess.  Wasn't that nice of me?  I have the voices of Julie Beck and Brandon Flowers echoing in my mind.  Good Combination.

"A woman who has a mother heart has a testimony of her identity as a daughter of God, and should she merit eternal life--the life we all yearn for--she will have the title mother, and her heart is developed with that understanding."

"And we're caught within the crossfire, of heaven and hell, and we're searchin' for shelter."

The first one was Beck.  The second one was Flowers.  Just in case you couldn't tell.

And then I bought myself a few stocking stuffers.  I'm so excited.  "The Entitlement Trap," by the Eyres. And, "I Didn't Plan to be a Witch," by Linda Eyre...and a few other goodies.

I'd like to do some home improvement.  Or, at least, some self improvement.  I'm motivated.  I'm inspired.  Maybe I'll write about it.




3 comments:

  1. Melinda,
    I got your cute Christmas card-- thank you! Can I have your address so I can send you one in return? gfturner at gmail dot com.

    Love,
    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you share your "projects"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know how you like your new books... especially "I didn't plan to be a witch". I'd love to read that one! :)

    ReplyDelete